View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.

Is this a face of incest?

i guess your to stupid to even read my comments in the threadthat rob made.. i been covering this story and many other rape storys.. but hey.. your as thick as the come, so i dont expect you to even know or be capable of reading headings that i post.

my ancestry is what? lol u know this how?? am i muslim? no

muslims do incest., u have forced marriages to cousins.. so many muslims i know have done this lol

no one in my family has married any where near to family

so fuck your pathetic pea sized mind. your slander does you no justice, shows you for the idiot you are

keep doing it. keep defending rape,

lol at breaking the law to get evidence

hasnt your govr broken laws? hasnt your banking system broken laws?

hasnt your congress been broken?

do you have ndaa?

you speak of law?

lololol

imbecile

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote