View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
It's cool that y'all dig that album, but can you further explain why you chose that album over others? That's what makes this thread interesting y'know! lol
Ok I'll explain why I love beneath the surface...it's like this..liquid swords was a gritty classic album on vintage wu esque beats..the playing field was built in a way that Gza would come out on top no matter what, it's one of those albums u hear and u think to yourself..can't he top that..can he keep me Interested after this? Then came BTS which is actually the total opposite of liquid swords sound wise..it's more crisp with more modern quality and a different lane from what u were used to hearing from Gza and he executed the album with might, the album was well done..skits, features, the length..not too long..not too short...every track carried bars and flows u could repeat for days and not get tired, the arrangement of the album was in a way where it got better with the listen, it was the perfect mordern wutang album but MOST IMPORTANTLY, GZA threw in that track mic tripping...a track I played so much I prolly was rapping it in my sleep..easily one of the greatest tracks ever recorded to me...flow...lyrics,beat..science..all impeccable

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote