View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha a bunch of fuckwits managed to disrupt a few shops for a couple of hours and soul thinks it's some momentous event...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
im sure you agree with all of this., but you keep playing your character on wu corp
Here is my response via my evil corporate devices...

Nothing like taking a pic on your Samsung Galaxy S3 of giving someone the finger via your iPad which you also took a picture on of giving the same person the finger on your Laptop....just think of how many 3rd world peoples lives this process took to reach absolution.

Plus without greedy corporations robbing people by not paying taxes to bring down the cost of technology I would've had to have used a tracing of a hand drawn picture that I saw of you on a wall while living in a cave which I would need to get delivered to you by carrier pigeon.

*BONG*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote