View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #43
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
My 2nd fav would be in stereo...I'll always say it..this album proved RZA was multi dimensional production wise, he actually stepped out of his comfort zone and the experimentation was a thrill to listen to, it's pretty much the album that confirms that an updated wu sound can still be thorough done right
to me i dont think RZA stepped out of his comfort zone cuz the production on Digi was pretty much in the style of Forever. im sure while he was making Forever he set aside some beats for In Stereo as it dropped a little over a year after the quadriple platinum selling wu's sophomore LP dropped. production on Digi to me was like a continuation of Forever but more modernized overall improvement on sound quality