Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 AM   #137
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Name another book 2013 years old, or older that was written to the account of Christ or any religious prophet or leader for that matter. All the books in the Bible were written at different times in history and collaborated together forming the Bible. In other words, they were all once separate books
There are a number of books or writings from the same time span of the books in the bible that are about the Jews and/or Jesus that were left out of the Bible. Some don't account for either the birth or death of Jesus, some have the same events or similar as the gospel and have a person of a different name. One early christian scholar claimed that the notion that Jesus was crucified at 33 was absurd. The name escapes me, but that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to find your evidence for you. Are you aware of the motives of the people who formed the Bible as a collection of books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
To me that sounds like he laid down his life. So you're saying God literally picked up the hammer and nails and killed him
I'm not saying anything. I'm playing Shiva's advocate to see if I can influence some questioning and addressing of the holes in your beliefs and in Biblical scripture.

So far when viewed from christiopaulisticonstantinism biblical scripture doesn't make a lick of sense unless you make a lot of excuses and use a lot of circular logic.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote