Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:49 AM   #139
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Okay, so if you didn't realize I answered my own question in my statement. You further proved my statement to be true by saying there are other testimonies/letters/books not included in the Bible, which affirm Christs existence on earth, which I also know to be correct. You agreed there is other evidence of Jesus Christ. So what are you really getting at here?
I asked for evidence of a virgin birth and I might also add crucified and risen Jesus Christ. I have no problem with the notion that an actual person who would have been called Yashu'a may have existed. The other astrotheological themes that were added to his life and claimed to be actual historic fact I'm going to need a whooooole lot of evidence for before I believe it.

Like I said there are writings for a historical Jesus, for a virgin birth, for a crucified Jesus, for a risen Jesus and every combination of those you can put together including none of them together at all. That coupled with the fact that these themes have also been added to the stories of countless "hero" figures of the past how do you compromise that with your beliefs?

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote