Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #144
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Longbong, correct me if I'm wrong, to me it looks like you're trying to justify your opinion with more opinion and without fact
Actually, i was expounding on what i previously said because you addressed it. I'm not trying to justify my opinion, i was trying to respond to your questions and comments about it. You've twice told me what i'm trying to say, and twice been off the mark, so obviously i'm not explaining myself in a way which you can understand... that's ok.

Your comment about "facts" is strange.... what facts should i be presenting in relation to my own views on morality? What moral facts exist in your opinion?

Are facts relevant to a thread most consisting of one guy stating that things written in a book are true because they're written in that book....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote