Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #146
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
but how do you know jesus actually said that. isnt it totally possible that the author couldve put words into his mouth.

jesus said thinks like "forgive others and your sins will be forgiven". here he says sin is forgiven because of forgiving, not because of sacrifices.

but later paul tries to connect jesus' death with jewish sacrifice which is sloppy for many reasons.

also the gospels never actually mention the name of the author. it could be anyone called matthew/mark/luke or people pretending to be them.

in fact ive heard commentators state that marks gospel looks as if he used different sources and it wasnt written from his memory.

so how accurate are these other sources.

tbh i think its obvious that lots of people put their own words into jesus' mouth.

its impossible to be 100% certain what jesus' true teachings were but personally i always thought of him as a kind idiot and people just used his influence for their own selfish reasons.
translation:

"i think the bible and everything in it is bullshit."

we got you..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 01-17-2013 at 04:25 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote