View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
part 1 didn't work....

eye watched part 2....and eye wanna thank u for wasting 5 minutes of mah life....they admitted their experiement got fucked up with the watering....the experiment they did had NOTHING to do with backsters experiment.....and also take into account that the person who was telling the plants that they "love it" is 6 ouncer brain(stuck on earth) type ruled by their lower chakra's just like YOU....in other words plants can tell if you grafted or an original man(and when eye say original man eye mean an enlightened person and nothing else)....if someone like YOU(lower chakra ruled closed minded eurocentrist) tells a plant you love it the plant would react negatively to it and die cuz plants cuz tell who is an enlightened being full of love or a skeptical sarchastic victim mentality....eye personally feel uneasy when wicked people compliment me....

so thanks for proving yourself wrong....bottom line...when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire it reacted on the polygraph

like eye said.....your shitty ass skepticism is only hurting yourself cuz backsters experiement findings can be used to heal ones self....you really missing out on alot.....
lol those videos i posted are from a different episode showing how useless it is to talk to plants. that was episode 23.

the one to do with backster is episode 61 which shows that the theory of primary perception is bullshit.

please give me proof that plants can differentiate between "enlightened" people.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote