View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #6
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A couple of my friends have ARs that they target shoot with. They aren't raving lunatics who are trying to form militias or topple regimes. They are responsible owners, who handle and abide by safety best practices. However I dont believe "the responsible" are in the majority in this present day.

I believe there's an alarming regression of intelligence and critical thought in our society. We've somehow managed to make brainless vanity and narcissism admirable qualities.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote