View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
The idea of civilians banding together with their "replica" assault weapons to overthrow a tyrannical government is hilarious and extremely far fetched

Have these people not watched that future weapons show, or have a basic understanding of the NSA's capabilities in 2013?

Have you ever ventured into wal-mart and just observed the behavior or eaves dropped on the conversations of the typical shopper there? Are you really comfortable letting these people of below average intelligence and reasoning skills handle a military grade weapon like an m-16?
well, i have intimate knowledge of what military weapons we have.
i am trained and experienced in these weapons.

and i wasn't trying to imply that it would be a situation such as "citizens banding together" to "overthrow the government".

but if that government comes to your block and says you no longer have your individual rights as a citizen and they know whats best for you & yours.
by all means.......do what you feel the need to do.

it sickens me that people have this false sense of security in this country. but then again, i have been shot by an assault rifle before (ak-47), so this has a huge impact on my viewpoint on this subject.

and when it comes down to it, if all you have is a "replica" assault weapon to protect yourself from a hostile government takeover.
or some scumbag heroin junkie trying to bust in your home.
or if you have to chance to let one off in the head of yet another emotional pussy trying to shoot up a school/mall/theater full of unarmed citizens, well guess what?

it's still 1000% better than not having one at all. they can still blow noodles out the back of someone's head.

and i do agree, rob. this country is full of mouth breathing retards.
but if you follow the rules, dont have any felonies, and have the cash, they too should have the right to buy an ar-15 if they want one.

america, our gods are money & death.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 01-15-2013 at 03:33 AM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote