Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #10630
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Seahawks were definitely one of the surprises this season. They would have had a good shot to beat the 49ers in the next round.
Seahawks match up well against the niners. All we need to do is run Gore on them they cant stop him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
but they didnt get it done. i think the Redskins would have beat Atlanta this time, but they also didnt get it done.
I agree

Quote:
Who are you's picking to take the super bowl?
49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
SEAHAWKS WOULD HAVE LOST IN SAN FRAN, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUGHER THAN WHAT CK7 IS ABOUT TO DO TO THE FALCONS D

NINERS BOUT TO GET THERE 6TH SUPERBOWL DOG BECAUSE OF THE LEGENDARY CK7 WHO I PREDICTED 9 WEEKS AGO THAT HE WAS GONNA BE A MONSTER

181 RUSHING YARDS
Bravo!

Quote:
Sehawks destroyed 49ers during the season. I think the Patriots are going to finally not blow it in the super bowl.

Kapernick is half italian/half progerian?
Thats because we didnt use Gore. Bwahahahahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i want San Fran and Baltimore to win this weekend

but i dont really care as long as NewEngland loses at some point

Baltimore is semi local to me but i like the 49ers more

anyway if they make it, let the best brother win the chess match
Lets go NINERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
49ers vs patriots Super Bowl
Yeah!!.