View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #25
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

The idea is that if mass murdering faggits dont have high powered rifles with large clips that carry 30+ bullets with the abillity to unload all bullets in a very short period of time (less than a minute) than the mass murdering faggit wont be able to do so much damage in such a short amount of time.

If there are 10 bullets in a clip, how many times are you going to reload and shoot pople, effectively killing them, in the 3-4 minute timespan that it takes for law enforcement to arrive, while hoping that somebody dosent subdue you during the multiple instances where you find yourself reloading your gun while your potential murder victims watch you.

Its like rocket science, I know.

Also, if you think citizens with guns, even M16s and AR15s, have the slighest chance of overthrowing the US government and the military it has in the 21st century, you need to snap back to reality.
yeah, all this math made my head hurt, food. please, stop with all the numbers and such.

and as someone who served, i know all about the military in the 21st century. and not by just reading shit online.

and i never stated that i think/want citizens to overthrow ANYTHING.

what i will say is that i hope people will stand and fight if it ever does come down to that.
cause i know i would rather die than let martial law reign supreme.
i am only even entertaining the thought of defending one's self in the most extreme case of government control.
not cause b-rock feels the need to comply with every oversensitive pacifist pussyhole AND every redneck republican shitstain who feels the need to have 600 round magazines.

my state of mind mirrors than of one of the last, great american public speakers.

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

"I don't mean go out and get violent; but at the same time you should never be nonviolent unless you run into some nonviolence. I'm nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you've made me go insane, and I'm not responsible for what I do."

"Last but not least, I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I've ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it's time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the Constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle. This doesn't mean you're going to get a rifle and form battalions and go out looking for white folks, although you'd be within your rights - I mean, you'd be justified; but that would be illegal and we don't do anything illegal. If the white man doesn't want the black man buying rifles and shotguns, then let the government do its job. That's all."

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote