View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:07 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
Has anyone ever done something really gay and then felt bad about it. I was James Dean in a past life who was bisexual, only because I was the cobination of two muses, myself and a man I will call Algernon who I know very well. I was not gay but he was and Us fused together was the bisexual James Dean. I've been remembering things I have done, and have had gay astral sex and have tried to suck my own dick and came in my mouth. All of this was a part of my path to realizing I was not bisexual anymore because now Algernon is a different person. Has anyone had any similar experiences to this?
hahaha. that was great

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote