View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
I don't care if rae is talking about the same old shit, as long as he can stay on beat (a problem he had on CL2 which no one wants to admit) and the beats are good, i'll always like his tracks
I agree with this. People won't agree with me for saying this but still even though I thought Lex Diamond Story sucked, Raekwon was still flowing on the beats, but with CL2 and even before that with the mixtapes he could no longer stay on a beat. At least not for a whole album. I think CL2 is good because of the features, the theme and some of the beats. Raekwon did some good shit on there as well. I remember someone here saying that Raekwon's flow is bad since CL2, but since he has such a dominant voice fans don't bitch about it and I agree with him.