View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I notice a lot of my "psychic dreams" (for lack of better terms) involve jobs or showing that I am protected from certain danger I am concerned about, or showing me the true nature of a person.

Dreams are a good source of metaphors and symbolism. I find these type of dreams involve them heavily as they are economical. Sometimes a dream will involve an object that symbolizes something else or a person might be compared to a type of animal (pig for example). Or a person may be seen as somebody else you know (like seeing somebody as one of your family members because they share a certain characteristic). Being protected by a raging rain storm could mean being protected by bad things happening around you.

My dreams rarely involve anybody else that is not me unless it is to tell me something about that person. I see things from 3rd person view, or 1st.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote