View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #38
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I don't see what the big deal is. As long as people have the right to bear arms what's the problem? I have a glock-17 and it protects my family just fine. I don't need military style weapons to do that. If i hunted (which I don't) I wouldn't need a military weapon for that either. It's funny to me that the people claiming their rights are being taken form them, often don't want equal rights for women or homosexuals. Nobody's proposing the confiscation of any citizens property. There are plenty of legal guns that will do what we need them to do just fine. No need to keep selling 30-60 round clips. It's just not necessary, and while I don't think it will stop the majority of mass killing type attacks, it might stop one, or it might stop them from killing as many people. Fact is, a lot of these acts a carried by outsiders/weirdos that don't have access to the weapons available on the street and do purchase them from stores legally. If they can't get a 30 round clip, maybe they get stopped before they kill 30 freakin people.