View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #1306
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Rurouni Kenshin 2012 Live Action movie:

Format - AVI
Size - 2.17GB
Torrent - http://kat.ph/rurouni-kenshin-2012-b...-t6951475.html

I downloaded this myself from kickass torrents. The movie got a great quality and it's sub.

^Finally I watched the movie and I have to tell you guys that it was great. Not only the actors look like the characters but they acted to role perfectly, the sword fights are amazingly choreographed and it follows the story to the letter with a few exceptions. The only thing I could nitpick about the movie is that they never mentioned the name, or explained the story of 2 of Kanryu's henchmen. They were Ninjas of the oniwaban on the anime.

The movie mixed the stories of Kaoru's dojo student that starts killing on the name of the school while calling himself Battousai, the story of Jinei and the story of Kanryu's. They did it for obvious reason, but did a great job mixing it together to complete to story on the movie. Jinei is easily the most kickass character, he slaughters everybody, he is ruthless and the fight against Kenshin was the coolest sword fight i've seen in a while.

If you're a fan of Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) on any level, I strongly recommend you to see the live action movie, it does the anime justice.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote