View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't think Rappin 4 Tay was with Rap A Lot records. I think he was with Virgin records. I don't like him but i do like I'll Be Around song. Props to him for sampling The Spinners classic I'll Be Around. I like when rappers do positive songs like I'll Be Around because it shows these critics who hate rap that all rappers aren't ignorant. I was disappointed in Big Mike's solo albums because he's a good rapper. He did a good job replacing Willie D on Geto Boys Till Death Do Us Part album. LOL@Uncle Ruckus posting Willie D's Clean Up Man video hahahahahahahahaha. Glad to see somebody other than me likes Willie D. He's my favorite southern rapper. Scarface, Bushwick Bill, Ludacris are my other favorite southern rappers.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote