View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #10808
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Wizards beat Denver yesterday hahahahahahahahahaha. Wizards have been on a little winning streak since John Wall came back. See how long they can keep it up. Boston and Chicago game was good yesterday. Chicago and Lakers play Monday and i wanna see it but it comes on late. There's gonna be 2 games on next Sunday. I think Miami and Boston is the first game and then Oklahoma is playing somebody. I heard one of the basketball commentators on ESPN with Jalen Rose and Magic Johnson say he thinks Lebron is gonna go to Cleveland when his contract is up. I hope that doesn't happen because he isn't gonna win any championships with them. Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, Dion Waiters are good but they need more good players for Lebron to go back there.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote