View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default update on Kool G Rap/Necro Godfathers album

from Necro...

PRETTY MUCH 99% COMPLETED WITH THE MIX FOR THE FIRST GODFATHERS SINGLE - G RAP & I WILL MAKE SURE ITS 100% THIS WEEKEND THEN IT WILL BE UPLOADED TO ITUNES FOR A PRE-ORDER AND WE WILL REVEAL THE SINGLE ARTWORK - THE ARTWORK FOR THE FIRST SINGLE "HEART ATTACK" WAS DONE BY THE SAME ARTIST THAT DID MURDER MURDER KILL KILL - ITS NOT THE DIRECTION OF THE PROJECT TO BE GORY BUT THE ARTWORK IS PRETTY EVIL - THE NEXT SHIT WILL BE MORE GRITTY STREET THUG SHIT BUT G RAP WAS COOL WITH US RUNNING WITH THIS FOR THE FIRST SINGLE SINCE IT IS FIRE AND IT WAS COMPLETED ALLREADY - I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT REGARDLESS - MY GOAL IS TO GIVE YALL A SINGLE EVERY MONTH LEADING TO THE RELEASE OF GODFATHERS - G RAP & I ARE STILL DISCUSSING THE RELEASE STRATEGY BUT I FEEL IN THIS DAY AND AGE, AND WITH THE FACT THAT I WILL WANNA WORK ON THIS PROJECT FOREVER TO GET IT PERFECT, ITS BETTER TO HIT YALL WITH A NEW JOINT EVERY MONTH OR SO FROM GODFATHERS UNTIL THE FINAL PROJECT IS RELEASED(WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW, I'D LIKE TO HAVE IT DONE IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS SO IT CAN RELEASE LATE SUMMER) - SO WHILE THE RECORD IS BEING COMPLETED WE WILL START HITTING YOU WITH SINGLES - PLUS WE WANNA WORK ON SOME VIDEOS
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote