View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

necro used to be entertaining but i dont wanna deal with a sideshow when im looking to see the greatest act of all time...

necro cant mix a record to save his life his vocals pierce your ears like point blank gun shots... his bars get get cornier and cornier and he sounds like hes holding a life altering shit in... and his videos are SUPER corny... i fear kool g is gonna look like a clown in one of his videos...

looking forward to downloading a version of this LP that deletes EVERY necro appearance...

its like weird al linking up with paul mccartney or something for a full length...

gonna be a squash match...

necro can work on this til hes under ground hes gonna get murdered on every track and sound like SHIT..

kool g could dust him selling scrapped acapella verses that never made an album... in fact i wouldnt be surprised if thats exactly what happens...

looking forward to hearing the special edition necro free version that leads into the kool g rap x ALC LP
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote