View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #4190
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yall fold like creases, stick you for ya CREAM-pies sweet as peaches-are yall Nieces
On they kneeses Fuck faces with my penis shootin' pearl necklesses meltin' like Reeses
Be Gone like The Assassin in 60 Seconds-no traces like The Saint,
Black Paint done dried up leave em' tied up like laces
Shoved down your throat is your braces, so just embrace it, the pessimistic optimist,
America's favorite Racist -Fucking Great as the Lakes-is One more off the Tek's-list
Blowin' minds on the low like Frequencies from the Bass-is
Check it, around the globe spread out like Legs-is by Nekkid Dimes, for the Funk of it
Get-biz with the Wiz & A-Alikes in Crime Cut up & Rhyme on Rekkids' Explicit,
Relentless Pursuilt for Perfection like Lexus, Unfuckwitable is that Tek shit
Some of yall may not get this but get this, Always be on point like RZA joints & guestlists
And I promise you one day you'll decipher the difference on the reference
My guess is after some time passes you'll be like Oh Shit, that shit's sick and Reminisce it
Risk it or regret cuz you missed it Just Lose It like Em said but never the Lesson
Times up, thats it end of the session, flash forward in timely fashion with constant progression,
Protet ya fuckin Necks kid.....