View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
Yeah. Nevermind all the classics he's already been a part of. He "could've been one of the greats." Meth has already given more classic verses to hip-hop than others who are already considered all-time greats. Perhaps if someone shot him to death, he would be considered an all-time great.
i actually agree with most of this (except the shot to death part).
but lets be real.

and im only talking about meth's solo career.

METH'S BEEN A EXTREME WASTE OF TALENT & POTENTIAL!!!

what 4 solo's in 20 years??? tical dropped in '94???
he should have at LEAST 6 solos under his belt.
and it wouldn't even be that bad if one of the solos is really not all that (tical 0).

and yes, 2 albums with red and the wu tang albums, but look at ghost. he steady puts out dope album after dope album.

i aint sayin that meth needs to do like ghost, but put some damn material out.
there are youngsters who only think this guy is an actor.

i consider meth to be one of the best mc's in the game, but to co-sign this extreme laziness is just being a quasi-groupie.

PUT OUT THAT PURE CLASSIC WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN MAKE!!!!!!

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote