View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ras Kass – BARMAGGEDON (2013) IS A MODERN CLASSiC, BETTER THAN SOUL ON ICE

01. intro: Johnny C-Arson 00:40
INTRO IS PRETTY GAY, ONCE U HEAR IT, YOU THINK ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER WACK ALBUM, IF YOU BURN THIS CD JUST ERASE IT

02. I Love This Show 03:32 4/5
THIS TRACK SOUNDS LIKE A SMOOTH WESTCOAST PRIMO TRACK WITHOUT THE SCRATCHING IN THE HOOK, RAS KASS MENTIONS SHARTED
03. Come On f. Agallah, Sick Jacken 04:27 4/5
THE FIRST AGALLAH BEAT OF THE LP,

BRAD PIFF LACES HIM WITH THIS STREET GEM, AND FOR U MEXICAN BLOCK HEAD SICK THE JACKEN ROCKS THE MIC
04. Human Dogfight f. Guilty Simpson 03:02 4/5
LOUD FIGHT MUSIC BEAT, WHICH IS FITTING FOR GUILTY SIMPSON AND THE GAME KILLER RAS KASS, HE SAYS HE CAN SKULL FUCK SKELATOR
05. Godz N The Hood f. Bishop Lamont, MK Asante and Talib Kweli 05:13 3/5
I DONT KNO IF ITS BISHOP OR MK ASANTE, BUT HE DOES HIS BEST ANDRE 3000 IMPRESSION, HOOK IS FROM WUs "LITTLE GHETTO BOYS" , I DONT KNO IF THIS BEAT IS MAGICAL OR SLUTTY, TALIB DOES A SURPRISE VERSE IN THE END CAUSE U THINK THE SONG IS DONE

06. Upscale Ratchet 03:40 5/5
RAS KASS DOES A CLUB BAY AREA BANGER DEDICATED TO THE GOD LIL B AND ALL THAT IS BASED

07. Judas f. Planet Asia, Chace Infinite 03:04 5/5
THIS IS A COOL OUT PIMP SONG FEATURING THE OLDER GODS CHACE & ASIA WHOS FROM A SCHOOL OF NINJAS, IT NEEDED SHALLAH RAE TO COMPLETE THIS VIBE. CHACE SPITS ONE OF HIS MOST RACIST VERSES SINCE SELF SCIENTIFIC
08. Sometimes f. Monie Love 03:35 4-5
INSPRATIONAL BEAT SOUNDS FITTING FOR DONALD GOINES, MONIE DOES HER THING BUT SINCE SHES A FEMALE THIS TRACK CAN BE SKIPABLE
09. MollyWorld 04:37 5/5
HOLY, THIS IS DRAKE CLUB BANGER, IF THIS WAS UNDER DRAKES YOLO RECORDS HE WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE YCMB REMIX THIS

10. Focus f. ProVerb, Kendrick Lamar 03:36 3/5
WESTCOAST TRACK, HE SOUND HAVE HAD KENDRICK ROCK OVER A BRAD PIFF BANGER BUT I GUESS THEY WAS FEELING THE DPG VIBE
11. CokeLines f. Agallah 03:55 5/5
ANOTHER BRAD PIFF BANGER SOUNDING LIKE A BRAND NEW SCARFACE SAMPLE

BRAD PIFF WON
12. Overdose f. Gifted 03:14 5/5
HOLY SHIT ANOTHER DRAKE SOUNDING BANGER ,GIFTED IS THE NEXT R KELLY MIXED WIT TREY SONGZ

13. Still Breathin’ f. Yukmouth, Eddie Projex 03:49 4/5
THIS IS A SLUTTY WESTCOAST BEAT

14. Sushi 05:21 5/5
^ PROBABLY THE BEST INTRO FOR A TRACK OF ALLTIME , THE BEAT DROPS AND ITS A INSTANT BANGER, HE MENTIONS JASON SEDAKIS

15. Lost 03:05 4/5
AFTER LISTENING TO THIS FIRST VERSE U FEEL THAT RAS FINALLY FEELS FREE FROM THE PYSCHOTIC CANIBUS, THIS IS HIS INDEPENDANCE SONG, HOOK IS REAL HOMO THO
16. C U Next Tuesday 03:31 3/5
RAS ETHERS EUROPEANS IN THIS INTRO
17. Get Yo Money Right f. Too Short, Black Silver, Ice-T and Dina Rae 03:33 5/5
ANOTHER BAY AREA BANGER WITH THE LEGENDARY TOO SHIRT WITH HIS BEST VERSE SINCE ERIK SERMONS BUY YOU SOMETHING NIGGA FEATURE, I SKIP THE TRACK AFTER HIS VERSE

18. iSpit 05:47 3/5
DECENT TRACK BUT THE HOOK IS GAY LIKE IPHONE USERS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote