View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #17
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Well, if you could get that score, then it's "not challenging" as you have said. And you are no neurosurgeons, research scientist, or university professor.

What's your score?

I bet you barely reach a score of 80.

we all know you don't need to have passed any school examinations or score high in IQ tests to get into the army infantry, or to be a security guard that stands at a hotel reception for 12 hours a day, or work in your local tesco bakery, as you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i was talking about the game being challenging, not the free app, though the free app isn't easy either. i got my scores from the free app (not the paid game app).

beat my score if you think it's that easy, shitcunt. post it here.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-24-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote