View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #10824
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Except if a team other than the Heat was there you'd be singing their praises.

and there you are, telling us how the Rockets are possibly going to win their division. lol.

are you a big Heat fan or just bored? And how many eastern teams have I been gloating over? Such as the Bulls that would easily be the best team in the East if Rose was there. I have to try to balance it out in here when iron sheik talks about lebron and the heat in 92 percent of his posts and ceited posts pictures of Dwayne Wade in various states of undress in 80 percent of his posts. If the Rockets were in the east, I wouldn't be surprised if they were easily in first place in some of those divisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote