View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #10830
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, how you figure that Dwight Howard will never win championships because he acts silly and smiles a lot? He's supposed to be serious all the time and look mean? Dwight is a good center and he always does well in scoring, rebounding, blocked shots. He probably leads the Lakers in rebounding and blocked shots. I know he's second in scoring on the team. Kobe needs to stop being a ballhog and give Dwight the ball more so he can score more. I heard he only shot the ball 5 times this week against Chicago. How in the hell are the Lakers gonna be good if he only shoots 5 times? He needs to shoot at least 15-16 times. Only weaknesses in his game is free throw shooting and he doesn't have a jumpshot. I'm gonna watch Oklahoma and the Lakers tomorrow on ABC. I hope it's a good game. I see Kobe had 14 assists last night. He needs to play like that often and trust his teammates instead of being a ballhog because when he scores a lot, the Lakers aren't gonna win. Boston has been playing like shit lately and they play Miami tomorrow on ABC. I hope the game is competitive because if it isn't, i'm gonna turn it off.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote