View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #28
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't forget he's black too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
poetic done said it..my childhood been wu tang i looked up to yall as fathers i supported the whole killabee movement wu tang albums i played my part in supporting yall and this is the thanks i get..my father was never there for me and yall left your own offspring to die i can see why whites hate africans i dont blame em i was the hope for yall fucks and yall leave me to rot..let all the black stars die there gon be none left in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
where the fuck do yall got the idea from that im gay who the fuck don run they mouth and gave yall that idea..fuck is wrong with most of yall here man cuz im a european citizen?..i am born in south america and this is how yall treath a american? yall conservative fucks bring a disgrace to the wu legacy with fans like this i understand why wu doesnt continue on yall a true disgrace get the fuck outta here i wouldnt post anymore if yall tryna insult a hidden jewel fucks..in a few months ill be back and maybe ill be in the states but if yall continue on like this theres no hope for a good legacy

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-26-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote