Thread: GFK is gay?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #19
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder how many of Ghost's male groupies, on this forum, have fucked him? It must kill you guys to have to hold all that excitement inside and not be able to share it with your fellow groupies for fear of being chastised for being gay. Looks like you might get your chance to revel in the memories soon.

The only reason I don't believe this rumour is because I cant imagine any of Ghost's male fans actually turning down an arse ramming from their hero. If the article said there were accusations of his male fans having consensual sex with him, I'd just think yeah, it's finally gone public. But rape? I don't believe it.

Most likely the rumour was started by a male fan who willingly got arse fucked by Ghost and is now hoping to get a bit of cash by claiming rape. Probably got upset when Ghost tossed him aside after blowing in his face, and ruined his dreams of the intense, intimate romance he'd been fantasizing about since hearing 'Bulletproof Wallets'.