View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #33
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still don't know what to think because of these flying things i see.

i was pretty certain the very first ones i saw was my granddad, i saw them back in '04 or '05 or '06, i can't remember which year but i definitely remember their appearance. they hit my in the face and i immediately thought they were acting like bullets hitting me in the gentlest way possible. then the next thought that came to mind was it was my granddad showing me how he really died.

i never knew my granddad cos he died way before i was born. the story that my parents and elders have told us kids is that granddad had died of old age. no one ever questioned that story. i never questioned it either.

when i next saw my dad we had a madness. then i said to him i know how granddad died. he asked how did he die then? i looked at him and said he got shot. when he heard that he was stunned silent, he couldn't look me in the eye. i knew i was right.

i'm pretty sure that flying thing that landed on my packet of Golden Virginia my kind nurse bought me from her trip to the US was Biggie back in 2011.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-29-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote