View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #7670
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush View Post
Sheep peep my rap sheet my lyrics unique something you can never critique
Im 7 years ahead of my life time like Quantum Leap the shit I speak is deep
Kush physically upbeat cobra grip your neck from short reach and put you too sleep
keep running your mouth and get jounce with 100 ounce of hydrofluoric acid
when i cast it the melting of flesh your skeletal mesh looks ratchet you bastard
then give u 70 slave master lashes for asking to battle Kush out of mundane passion
If you asking for a beating this is a helluva beating everlasting in a sequential fashion

mashing out minds cannibals cannot even complete let alone compete against a beat beater leaving more blood leaking than pints you can store in ya bodyily functions/
dropping elbows contort cha limbs sons of zims seen down the cliffs
watch cha fall off more flicks than stallone's career, your just as expendable/
trying to creshendo emcees cannot even smoke the amount of endo i toke
on flows i'm knock noses in the dirt worded verbs get nerves tweaked like their just another crack fiend cast in george romero zombie film/
get grilled like sandwiches on my george forman
emcees ain't gonna flip on the light thinking i ain't fifty moves ahead of your checker moves while i'm two piecing ya chess taking sixteen to the breast/
address me as a beast open minds like can openers trying to misquote me
isn't reporting its retyping ops the odds hadn't even fallen off yet/
most anticipate the depths trying re-up like the clipse
when i eclipse the moon with the sun, most sons
get sonned on grounds for being weak, wack as fuck
why don't cha do the game and the chamber a favor and get hit by multiple of mack trucks and then get cha self thunder struck by a billion jolts of lighting too much for any teeth to be whiter than the river running thru it,
watch me rise from the ashes like phoenix or blunt just ashed/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote