View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #10852
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, im a huge celtics homer, and i get sentimental and shit, so i don't really want to see him make many moves.

Plus, I don't think that we can really get great pieces for our aging superstars.

I think if something falls in your lap, you have to pullthe trigger.

At the same time, it's possible that maybe danny really wants to sea what these guys have without rondo.

But again, i'm so biased on the c's it's tough to be objective.

but i don't think you should make a trade just for the sake of making a trade, unless we think it is legitimately going to make us better in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote