View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #10865
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ceitedmofo, how you figure Erik Spoelstra is a good coach? He's terrible. He should've put Mike Miller and Rashard Lewis in the Boston game in the last few minutes of the 2nd overtime so there could be some three point shooters because he knows Lebron and Dwayne are gonna get double teamed. Plus i didn't understand why Lebron didn't have the ball at the end anyway. Shane Battier shouldn't have shot the ball at the end. Miami is a terrible rebounding team. Chris Bosh had 2 rebounds last night LOL. Why isn't Joel Anthony playing often? They need a center and Chris isn't a center. The way Miami is playing, they aren't gonna win another championship soon until they get a center and Erik starts becoming a better coach. I see they killed Brooklyn but they lost to Indiana last night. If it wasn't for Lebron, they wouldn't be good because Dwayne and Chris are inconsistent. So basically Lebron is in the same situation he was in with Cleveland except he had better teammates in Cleveland.

LOL@Clippers getting blown out by Toronto last night hahahahahahaha. Clippers and Miami are playing next Friday. That should be good. Next Sunday on ABC, Clippers and Knicks and Lakers and Heat are playing. I'm gonna watch those. Much props to Kyrie Irving for making the all star team. Glad to see somebody from Cleveland on the all star team. Kyrie needs some help.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote