View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.
No, you are using the same stereotypical insults that lump all people of one color into a certain category. This is the same thing whites did to blacks for hundreds of years, meaning you didn't learn a god damn thing. It's this type of thinking, and even worse, the verbalization of such thinking, that makes you a fucking idiot, and makes the world not take steps in the right direction. Nobody wants to hear this shit.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote