View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Bronzbody, show me the stats about that because i didn't know that. I know there's more whites than blacks on the planet but i didn't think more of them would be poor than blacks. Beautifulrock, i'm not putting blacks in one category. I know there's some blacks that have jobs. I'm talking about poor blacks who are unemployed. They need jobs and until they get jobs, they're gonna continue to sell drugs and be on welfare. I'm not saying that it's ok to sell drugs but that's what unemployed black men are gonna do to get money because they're not gonna sit around broke waiting for a job to call them. You even got some unemployed black women that are club strippers and prostitutes because they feel they gotta do what they gotta do to get money because their mentality is the same way like unemployed black men. It's about surviving to them and they're gonna do whatever is necessary to get money and they don't care what white people think about the illegal stuff they do to get money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote