View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #35
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everybody is struggling, CJ. It doesn't if you're black, white, Asian, Mexican, Native American, Arab, etc. People of all races are enduring very hard times, so job competition is intense in case you haven't notice.

Racism is real but you have to look beyond that and learn how to endure it. Yes, blacks have it bad but you need to get a grasp on reality, CJ. At a young age, I had to teach myself how to properly be a man. I dress well, I'm well spoken and articulate, I went to college, I budget my money, I help out friends, I'm respectful, etc. Yes, I'm black but I won't allow that to keep me down. There are a lot of people who aren't ignorant and selling drugs. They worked their butt off so their kids won't have to struggle like they did when they were young. Nothing's easy, CJ, regardless of race.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote