Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #10730
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
a run first qb has never won the super bowl and it will probably never happen. should have played alex smith
You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
We did fine the first half we were moving the ball, running well then the fumble and the next drive we had an interception. That killed 2 drives. Oh well the team is young enough and we have 17 of 22 of our starters already signed to extensions.
Exactly, every drive yall couldve scored. I'm telling you man that 2nd timeout yall burnt on that QB keep play killed yall, that was a TD the lane was OPEN. I was pissed man, how do you not have good clock management when it counts. I mean just look at that play, it was there. They shouldve just did a few running plays after that.....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote