Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #10734
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.
or i sound like somebody that has watched the past 28 super bowls and have only seen pass-first qbs win.

bradshaw, steve young, elway and big ben could all run, but they could read a pass defense. kapernack can't do that. he has one read then runs.