View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #10877
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Jalen Rose partied with Indiana students until 5 AM & told them some NBA stories

In Bloomington to take in the eventual loss of the Wolverines at the hands of the Hoosiers.

Some of the students received an extra treat as the current ESPN NBA analyst decided to stick around and party until the wee hours, despite having an early flight out the next morning.

Here is the best of Rose according to some bros who logged it all for posterity on Reddit.
  • “He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the ’97 Finals and didn’t actually have the flu.”
  • On Reggie Miller’s house burning down in 1997: “He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie’s house.”
  • “Joked how he couldn’t smoke weed because, ‘Man I work for Disney!! You don’t think they drug test us?’ ”
  • “He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘f*** ya’ll f*** ya’ll’ “
  • On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!’"