Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #10742
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
wow...what a game. many of the heads i watched it with were saying the refs had been favoring the Ravens in every playoff game cuz they wanted the Ray-Ray show (even though he was irrelevant & got burned several times). they were saying the 9ers got jobbed just like every other team that's played against them.

i dunno how to take that but i will say that there were several PI plays that were not called & that favored the Ravens while the 9ers did get called for at least one.

here's the big ones that were missed....

shoving a ref & not even drawing a penalty, let alone getting kicked out of the game???? Meanwhile in MLB making contact with an ump will get you an automatic suspension. Same goes for NBA players who dare touch a ref (ask Rondo)....how could this not be called???

then the crazy ending with the two no calls for holding....

no PI here, just a nice grab the jersey in front of the endzone ref

lol...Phil Simms said it was a good non-call & it was Crabtree's fault?

then u had the hold on the safety which was not reviewed by the booth as all scoring plays should be

imo: 9ers lost this one with their horrid 1st half...but a really disappointing showing from the refs at the end....the supposed "NFL Best" who come in for a Super Bowl did a pretty poor job

Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote