View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #244
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
are you saying dust flies out of my couch/chair in my living room and makes its way into my bedroom while i'm on my laptop in the bedroom?

how many times do i have to tell you people? I swear some people don't know how to read.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS iN MY LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM. I HAVE 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY KiTCHEN AND 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY BATHROOM. THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE ARE ON THOSE 2 EXTRACTOR FANS AND NO OTHER VENTS ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY FLAT!

tity tantrums ?

i wasn't among the people you told that to ...but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS....

THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE .......

maybe you should check your vents

perhaps it's the remains of spirit world sperm - it's like dried black sperm looking for some sand to fertilize.

there are probably allot of spooks and ghosts with their dick out on the ceiling fappin when you come out the shower.

i would recommend that you talk to john candy about this, but he's no longer with us and i doubt that he's the one masturbating on your ceiling.

good luck with your findings, and may you have a lovely bowl of food to eat tonight

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-06-2013 at 10:57 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote