View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #32
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
RA is way better than necro with the lyrics, that's not debatable

but people on here are fucking dumb. they dickride Roc Marciano, but they don't like Immortal Tech...huh?? they like Brotha Lynch Hung, but they don't like RA... jigga what??? what the fuck do you want! you only pick a certain group of people to dickride, and then you cast off the others. I don't fucking get it

you complain Tech spits too much knowledge, but you enjoy Brotha Lynch's dumb horrocore shit? you have an orgasm over roc Marciano's mumbled flow, but you can't stand RA's fast delivery... HUH???

fuck it. I hate you
So disagreeing with your tastes in music makes ppl dumb? smh

I like all four, but R.A. is inconsistent as fuck. Dude got too hung up on being top 5 doa, he's never going to touch that by trying as hard as he does. It's evident and a shame, cause there's no denying dude's talent.

You've never needed knowledge to make good hip hop music. It's completely irrelevant to making good music.

Oh, and for the last 4 years, Marciano >>>>> RA, Tech & BLH added together..

Lynch Hung's flow >>>
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote