View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The scientists then worked with an artist to illustrate this ancestor. In addition to a furry tail, the researchers suggest the four-legged creature likely ate insects, weighed from 6 grams (about the weight of some shrews) up to 245 grams less than half a pound and was more adapted for general scampering than built for more specialized forms of movement, such as swinging from trees. Also, its cerebral cortex the part of the brain linked to higher mental processes was probably convoluted, folds linked with greater brain activity, the researchers found.
i reckon they were a lot bigger than that. they might have been that big at birth, but i reckon they would have gotten a lot bigger as it matured. like that dinosaur i posted with the long tail.

i dun told y'all they were giant rodents.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 02-09-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote