View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Danial Son, WTF gwans with your handle??

your doomsdan was my fave shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
rob, why the fuck did you ever make that rat king outreach thread? coz he secretly misses my posts in nerd news, and cos keep in contact via fb and private msging services

i'm sure check two alerted him instantly via the non-ignorant facebook page(lol) LULZ he did too, but that was earlier last month..?? been to busy to have tiem on teh interwebz.. dont worry ill have sporadic times on here

now he's back You have won the entire interwebz

are you happy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
If wu-corp is a living, breathing organism, rat king is the AIDS.
Sicker than Aidz, had aidz, and im sure they're (especially for kerzo. i put teh correct version of their/there/they're in,,, gotta love this grammar nazi. as if there is nothing more important in life, than how teh king of rats spells bastard words in english...) alot of heads on wu corp, who haz aids... real aidz,, inflicted by them pesky green monkeys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I needed my fill of straw man logic and the opportunity to watch him and Brock team up like the Hardy Boys to investigate the latest psy-op drama

I mean who else here is gonna put in the time to investigate routine, standard police/fema/military drills that happen every month and "connect the dots" to reveal the diabolical master elitist plan to enslave us.

I guess random coincidence prepped teh drills teams, for the same events that occurred in real life... and miracously.. they was just down the road?? or well flying over teh atlantic, into canada, having dummy bogeys on the air traffic screens as was teh case on 9/11...yep just random coincidence...

move along nothing to see here..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote