View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #79
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
When then would you at the very least admit that they knew it would happen, and maybe even nudged the plan along?
i don't think that, but i suppose I cannot prove that it didn't happen. I think there was undoubtedly chatter about potential attacks, and even talk of planes being used in such an attack.

At the same time, I think the gubmint was underprepared and overwhelmed at the time, trying to sift through massive amounts of information without the necessary resources.

The fact that the US got hit makes the country look vulnerable and has inspired many more attempted attacks, and has harmed our country's infrastructure financially.

So if it was "the terrorists", as I postulate it was, I think they're attack was pretty simple and very effective, and I certainly understand the motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote