View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #84
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
i don't think that, but i suppose I cannot prove that it didn't happen. I think there was undoubtedly chatter about potential attacks, and even talk of planes being used in such an attack.

At the same time, I think the gubmint was underprepared and overwhelmed at the time, trying to sift through massive amounts of information without the necessary resources.

The fact that the US got hit makes the country look vulnerable and has inspired many more attempted attacks, and has harmed our country's infrastructure financially.

So if it was "the terrorists", as I postulate it was, I think they're attack was pretty simple and very effective, and I certainly understand the motive.
Al Qaeda (the mistranslated CIA word for "the base") is in shambles and they're hiding like cockroaches across the globe. Whatever goals they set out to accomplish, it certainly wasn't simply to knock down a couple of buildings. Since 9-11 the threat from Al Qaeda or any terrorist organization is negligible at best. They pumped that nonsense up to scare the shit outta you, and you fell for it. "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you."

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote