View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #87
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
no i think he's some unemployed faggot with a shitty taste in hiphop who chews gum at job interviews, but i might have him mixed up with some other nondescript loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
you're both right!

LULZ

guess from me telling you my recent employment history, you (and no doubt over half of wu corp) have tilted, biased visions of me.... disregard reality

i could get you to know me better? but fuck it.. i let you idiots believe what you may like albeit, you cant work in govt depts, being like how simon stated...

lol at shitty taste in hiphop, when you have no idea what im into.. but thats teh mind frame of teh poster.. based on nothing, but seen as real.. no wonder simon only appears in simpsons..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
So if it was "the terrorists", as I postulate it was, I think they're attack was pretty simple and very effective, and I certainly understand the motive.

Seriously terrorism is such a fucking loaded term. Its meaningless.

If the Taliban are terrorists than so were the American Revolutionaries, The Vietcong, and practically any otheir military force lacking armor, and air support.

Not to mention. the usa/uk/eu have been supporting al ciada, in syria/libiya... etc.. so they are teh causes of biggest terrorist event in usa history,. and they receive the most finance/backing/support?

lulz..

regards to your previous posts dan. i can see where your coming from.. but you need to view shit more impartially. teh failures during 9/11 where designed.. the system can be played.. and it is..
i dont do fuckedup conspiracy shit

i go on basic physics..

super structure.. falling at free fall speed.. (from light fires) -> impossible. (check teh madrid building that was entirely on fire for almost 2 days, no collapse!)

jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to MELT STEAL... how did al queda get past physics?? ?? they was over 800 degree's short...

but they still managed to melt / pulverize, 2 (3) whole buildings.. that had HARDLY ANY FIRE or structural damage..

Nicst report is a joke..

please dan, show me logically how those things occurred.

tell me how al queda, managed to melt steal and puvarize to dust, 2 while buildings that had hardly any damage .. how does jet fuel melt steal??

its impossible. unless foreign chemicals where added.. basic,. is basic.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote