Thread: The uk thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i used to love the Findus lasagnes but they haven't tasted right for a long time, so i stopped buying them ages ago. i prefer to make my own lasagnes now.

i haven't bought any burgers from tesco since the summer so i hope i'm ok.

i bought some Greggs steak bakes from Icelands i hope they're alright.

i find it funny, as these corps make record profits, cut back on workers, pay lower wages, while the shoppers expect decent meals? lol

what ive noticed is.. that the corporations that do dodgey shit (pay no tax, are part of work fare, have un ethical business practise etc) are the ones who would try and get away with this sort of shit..

tecos and greggs are both very unethical brands.. so it doesnt surprise me in the slightest..

teh only meat i get is fresh from my local butcher..

just read this :d

Back-to-work scheme breached laws, says Court of Appeal

The government's back-to-work schemes have suffered a setback after Appeal Court judges agreed with a university graduate's claim that unpaid schemes were legally flawed.
Cait Reilly, 24, claimed that requiring her to work for nothing at a Poundland store breached laws on forced labour.
Judges quashed the regulations underpinning the work schemes.
But Miss Reilly's solicitors and the government have clashed on the implications of the ruling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21426928

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote