View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
It's good, just watched it last night. Pretty crazy, some of the stories are better than others, some are dark, some are funny, nearly all of them are wtf!! (especially the Japanese directors!) definatly worth watching imo, and it's completley different from all the other horror films about!

watched this a week or so ago, with a girl who likes me.. lollol

crazy shit.. the first few letters where decent (dogfight was a good / interesting story)

some of the words they decided to use for it where !!! fucked up.. FART? really?? wtf not that it was unpleasant to watch japanese girls.. but hey!
i want story line

teh spider one was cool

the cartoon shit was cool :S

teh furries one was EPIC

Kinda of reminded me of another film that i watched with the same girl, a few days earlier..

but this film is on some next level trolling

fucking epic shit

30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Streaming movie -> http://stream2k.eu/30-nights-of-para...9b096d119.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote